- Every model must be converted / kitbashed to hell (and therefore unique)
- I must use only currently owned bitz (no buying more stuff!)
- I must not use more than two parts from the same kit on one model
- If using Realm of Chaos, then rolls must be adhered to or complete the conversion and then find attributes to match (I did the latter here).
- Seth Spawnbloat. Level 10 Human. Champion of Nurgle. Infestation of Nurlings. Atrophied Arm, Enormously Fat. Palanquin, Shield, Warhammer
- Darn the Veiled. Chaos Marauder. Mark of Nurgle, Horns, Heavy Armour Shield.
- 5 Beastmen. Standard. I decided to create a Beastman champion to lead these;
- Araf. Level 5 Beastman. Mark of Nurgle. Bestial Face (Dog), Limb Loss (leg), Demonic Steed (Skull Face, Horn)
- Chaos Centaur.
The last model on the list is shown here and whilst working on it, I also found a partly converted stone troll from my old bitz box that was just screaming at me to be completed - I've painted a lot of stone trolls in my time and they always provide a treat for the brush. So I've added him to the group and in doing so have broken my own rule 4, but for completions sake, here's the new addition:
- Troll. Pinhead, Horns
|Hands up like you just don't care. The score sheet is based upon "When The Saints Go Marching In". Imagine him banging that out on his drums as the warband approaches....|
Moving onto the 4 Beastmen next, maybe.