Thursday 23 August 2018

The Chaos Dwarf Renegades

After some time, I've finally got back into my hobby, picking up where I left off with my version of the classic Citadel Chaos Dwarf Renegades. My paint job has been inspired by John Blanche's original illustration that was on the box art, using black, yellow and orange as the main colours and then based to fit in with the rest of my Chaos Allied Contingent.

The banner was a bit of a cop-out, printed onto stiff paper (although I think I will weather it a bit). I was going to try and paint my own version of the iconic illustration but didn't want anything else to hinder my, already drawn-out, progress with these:


The Master of Madness:



Drum and Drone Ulsen:




Napper Grundrin:




Foaming Mad Furrikson:



Doomaxe the Dreaded (now promoted to standard bearer as he snapped his axe in a duel with The Postman):



Khazek Doomlord:



Mad Morik Trollbiter:




Pulper Spikehead:


No comments:

Post a Comment