Monday 22 January 2018

Chaos Allies - Chaos Dwarf Beserkers

These have been half painted for an age, so I forced myself to sit down and paint over the weekend, as I've had a barren time and little enthusiasm for the paint brush recently. These Marauder Slayer models have been re-purposed as Chaos Dwarf Beserkers to join my Chaos Allied force (the Contingent Commander - visible in the background - can be seen here).


 I love the character of these sculpts, even though there are typical Marauder features with the too large hands and feet and I figured that with a colourful approach to the painting and by tying them in with the basing that they would sit comfortably amongst my other Chaos models. 




I hope I've got a bit of my painting mojo back, but my next few posts will show me adding my already painted Centaurs and Minotaurs to the force whilst I continue painting some of the Citadel Chaos Dwarfs to complete the contingent.

1 comment: