- Every model must be converted / kitbashed to hell (and therefore unique)
- I must use only currently owned bitz (no buying more stuff!)
- I must not use more than two parts from the same kit on one model
- If using Realm of Chaos, then rolls must be adhered to or complete the conversion and then find attributes to match (I did the latter here).
- Seth Spawnbloat. Level 10 Human. Champion of Nurgle. Infestation of Nurlings. Atrophied Arm, Enormously Fat. Palanquin, Shield, Warhammer
- Darn the Veiled. Chaos Marauder. Mark of Nurgle, Horns, Heavy Armour Shield.
- 5 Beastmen. Standard. I decided to create a Beastman champion to lead these;
- Araf. Level 5 Beastman. Mark of Nurgle. Bestial Face (Dog), Limb Loss (leg), Demonic Steed (Skull Face, Horn)
- Chaos Centaur.
So over the last couple of evenings I have been busy with my imagination, bitzboxes, scalpel, clippers, pin vice, paper clips, plastic and super glue to create the first bitzbox warband.
Here it is in the pre-greenstuffing stage:
|Seth Spawnbloat atop of his Nurgling Infested Palanquin.|
|Note the writhing torsos emerging from the throne|
|Darn the Veiled. A Chaos Champion body with the knight of Nurgle head. Plastic shield.|
|Chaos Centaur musician|
|A cold one body, some flagelant boards, orc drums, horror head and arms and a dragon's tail.|
|The beastmen led by Araf.|
|Cow man: the standard bearer.|
|Made from the giant's cow body, a fanatic's hat for the tail, chaos warrior head, skeleton spear, skaven pole and head, plaguebearer arms.|
|Griffon man: Beastman body, zombie guts, cold one claw, orc shield, plaguebearer arms, flagellant mace, empire (?) griffin head|
|Grumpy Arquebusier: Free company body/legs/arms/gun, beastman foot and head. This one did not quite fulfil my initial criteria, but I love him as it is.|
|Lizard man: Cold one head, beastman body, plagubearer torse, chaos warrior mutation arm, cold one tail, metal palanquin rider leg, orc arm, black orc axe, plaguebearer trophy.|
|Fly Boy: OOp Savage orc body, chaos warrior sword, plaguebearer head, random shield,|
|Araf, Beastman Level 5.|
|Wood Elf horse, oop Bretonnian horse neck, skeleton horse head, vampire arm, nurgle knight sword and shield, zombie torso, flagellant banner, catachan fighter arm, random horn, oop chaos knight legs, mordheim dog head.|
You may recognise the steed, it is based upon Tony Ackland's illustration from the Lost and the Damned, see below:
Thanks for reading and I'd love to see other people have a go for whatever race or faction they want and indeed in whatever quantities. If you do please post a link here so I can see your efforts.
Go be creative and use up some of those bitz from your boxes!